Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/11/29 18:41:14 UTC

Build failure in Axis module

Is this an issue or just that EWS is out of sync?

java:compile:
     [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
     [echo] Compiling to
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis/target/classes
     [javac] Compiling 10 source files to
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis\t
arget\classes
     [javac]
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\a
xis\GeronimoWsDeployContext.java:21: cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : class Ws4J2eeDeployContextImpl
     [javac] location: package org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.impl
     [javac] import
org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.impl.Ws4J2eeDeployContex
tImpl;
     [javac]                                                  ^
     [javac]
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\a
xis\GeronimoWsDeployContext.java:26: cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol: class Ws4J2eeDeployContextImpl
     [javac] public class GeronimoWsDeployContext extends
Ws4J2eeDeployContextImp
l implements Ws4J2eeDeployContext {
     [javac]                                              ^
     [javac]
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\a
xis\GeronimoWsDeployContext.java:26:
org.apache.geronimo.axis.GeronimoWsDeployCo
ntext is not abstract and does not override abstract method
getModuleLocation()
in org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.Ws4J2eeDeployContext
     [javac] public class GeronimoWsDeployContext extends
Ws4J2eeDeployContextImp
l implements Ws4J2eeDeployContext {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
C:\apache\geronimo\trunk\modules\axis\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\a
xis\GeronimoWsDeployContext.java:81: cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : variable outputLocation
     [javac] location: class
org.apache.geronimo.axis.GeronimoWsDeployContext
     [javac]         return outputLocation;
     [javac]                ^
     [javac] Note: * uses or overrides a deprecated API.
     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
     [javac] 4 errors

Re: Build failure in Axis module

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to switch both to Axis-RC2.

-- dims

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
I sync the axis jars versons  in the geronimo axis module and the ews,
please cross check the does that fix the build

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to switch both to Axis-RC2. hop onto #geronimo channel on
irc.freenode.net when you get a chance.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.