Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 10:47:00 UTC

Re: 7.1.x and 7.0.x releases

Reviving this thread. I have one further update that I'd like to get in,
which is to update commons-daemon to the latest version which resolves an
issue running the Windows service with a 32bit JVM on a 64bit server. If
there's no objections, I'll roll releases for 7.0.7, 7.1.2 and 8.0.1 as ass
three have some dependency updates.

If you have any objections, please shout.

Jon