Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 16:45:01 UTC

+ invoking ?wsdl URL

Hi:

I'm using Apache CXF 2.7.3

I created a <jaxws:client> bean (proxy client) to invoke a remote
webservice.
I've generated JAXB classes and endpoint interface with wsdl2java

I would like if this proxy client tries to getting wsdl from remote
endpoint .
I mean, is this proxy getting "http://<endpoint_url>?wsdl" URL?
If it does, how can i avoid it ?

This is my code

<jaxws:client id="testclient"
serviceClass="com.foo.TestPortType"
 address= "http://remote.com/myws/"
 bindingId="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http">

<!-- WS-SECURITY -->

<jaxws:outInterceptors>
<ref bean="sign" />
 </jaxws:outInterceptors>

     </jaxws:client>

Thanks and regards

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

I'm using WSS4J interceptors to sign outgoing messages
Could be this the cause what my <jaxws:client> bean is making calls to
<endpoint_url>?wsdl URL ?

I agree with you in all you said , but I don't understand my proxy client (
jaxws:client ) performs those calls ...

RE: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
But I am not using a Service class as a client, but I inject it  (
<jaxws:client> bean ) into my servlet instance
If I look for wsdl references in my code, there aren't anyone

Thanks

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanls Andrei

How I can force don't use wsdl/schema validation?

RE: + invoking ?wsdl URL

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

Re: + invoking ?wsdl URL