Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by He...@sz.murata.com.cn on 2011/12/08 08:09:03 UTC

How to print pivot application in IE with the print function embedded in IE

Dear All

I implemented a pivot program and it works fine. I use below code to run
it in IE. And the program works fine too.
But when I wanted to print the window with the print function embedded in
IE. No data comes out in paper except some empty component.

<script xmlns="" src="http://java.com/js/deployJava.js"
        type="text/javascript"></script>

<script xmlns="" type="text/javascript">

    var attributes = {
    };

    var libraries = [];
       ...;

    attributes.archive = libraries.join(",");

    var parameters = {
    };

    deployJava.runApplet(attributes, parameters, "1.6");

</script>

The paper printed out is like below.

Does anyone ever meet with problem? or could give me some help?

Any advise is appreciated.

hero

Re: How to print pivot application in IE with the print function embedded in IE

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Or wait tomorrow and try with 2.0.1 candidate ... more details from where
to download the candidate will follow asap.

Bye

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by He...@sz.murata.com.cn.
Dear Mr. Noel

Thanks a lot for your quick and kind reply.
Do you mean I need to download the latest lib file and rebuild my project
?

Hero

Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>
12/08/2011 04:02 PM