Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/01/16 09:09:41 UTC

[Trinidad] how to use MenuModel for dynamic NavigationPane

Hi all, I'm looking for info/pointers about using MenuModel for providing
runtime contents to a NavigationPane. I can't find any example, all those
provided deal with static CommandNavigationItems.
I know well the TreeModel, I implemented a custom one for my tr:tree. But I
don't understand how a derived MenuModel could provide text and actions for
items. This seems a totally undocumented area.
One way might be like for the tree, using the "var" to pick up data properties
for feeding the NodeStamp facet. Just a guess.
\-- Renzo