Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rishabh Rapatwar <mr...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/07 11:21:22 UTC

Hard limit for Kubernetes worker nodes

Hi all,

I was wondering what is the limit for the number of worker nodes and master
nodes that cloudstack kubernetes service can spin up.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rishabh Rapatwar

Re: Hard limit for Kubernetes worker nodes

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Rishab,

There is no upper limit enforced by CloudStack, the number of VMs, volumes, IPs etc are limited on the account/domain and project level and the same affect/apply for CKS.

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Rishab,