Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/25 19:13:26 UTC

Cannot upload artifact to repository

Hi guys,

I've setup Archiva on my local WinXP workstation and everything's running
smoothly except for one thing: when I try to upload an artifact using the
web console, I get a "Please add a file to upload" error message.  After
digging in the logs, I found the following entries:

44910 [btpool0-4] INFO com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils -
Unable to find 'webwork.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to
javax.servlet.context.tempdir
48395 [btpool0-4] WARN
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.multipart.MultiPartRequest - Item is a
file upload of 0 size, ignoring
48426 [btpool0-4] ERROR
com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor - Could not find
a Content-Type for artifact. Verify that a valid file was submitted.
48629 [btpool0-4] INFO
com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor - Removing file
artifact
D:\DOCUME~1\T071543\LOCALS~1\Temp\Jetty_0_0_0_0_8080_archiva__archiva__-p7t5pv\upload_7ed8a9ee_11faea22452__7ff4_00000006.tmp

I double-checked and the file I uploaded is definitely not empty.

What could be causing this problem?

Thanks,
GB

Re: Cannot upload artifact to repository

Posted by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com>.
I reverted to deploying the artifacts using mvn deploy:deploy-file.  Works
fine...

Cheers,
GB