Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2015/01/19 17:31:42 UTC

snapshot downloads

Is there a download location for the latest build?

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: snapshot downloads

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 19/01/15 16:31, Claude Warren wrote:
> Is there a download location for the latest build?

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/jena/

	Andy

Re: snapshot downloads

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Yes, nightly builds get pushed to the ASF Nexus repository for any Jenkins
job that does a mvn deploy

https://repository.apache.org

Just search for the relevant module and then click on the download link
for the relevant artefact

Note that as a committer you can push builds to the ASF Nexus repository
yourself by doing a mvn deploy locally but you will need a Maven settings
file appropriately configured to authenticate yourself.  See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/Release+Process#ReleasePro
cess-Step2-Makeacleanmavenrepo which shows an example configuration file
that does this

Rob