Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2018/09/22 00:54:02 UTC

Spring Boot for Apache Geode 1.0.0.M3 Released!

It is my pleasure to announce [1] the release of *Spring Boot for Apache
Geode* 1.0.0.M3.

This release builds on the latest GA version of *Spring Boot*,
2.0.5.RELEASE, and adds extensive support for using *Spring Boot Actuator*
[2] (specifically, providing HealthIndicators [3]) with Apache Geode, to
assess the state and health of many Geode components (e.g. Regions,
Indexes, etc) at runtime.

More details can be found in the documentation, beginning here [3].

Feedback welcomed!

-John

[1]
https://spring.io/blog/2018/09/22/spring-boot-for-apache-geode-pivotal-gemfire-1-0-0-m3-released
[2]
https://docs.spring.io/spring-boot/docs/current/reference/html/production-ready.html
[3]
https://docs.spring.io/autorepo/docs/spring-boot-data-geode-build/1.0.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT/reference/htmlsingle/#actuator

Re: Spring Boot for Apache Geode 1.0.0.M3 Released!

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
Great job, John! The blog write-up is perfect, too.