Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de> on 2008/08/05 10:35:18 UTC

[Trinidad] Missing issue in 1.0.8

Hi Devs,

i have seen that the patch of TRINIDAD-1010 was not included in the
1.0.8 release but was listed in the release notes. Is there anything
wrong with it or was the patch only forgotten to submit?

Regards,

Sven

JETZT ANMELDEN: SunGard FINANZ-TAG 2008 . www.sungard.de/finanztag
Complexity, Compliance & Cost: Globale Herausforderungen und lokale Losungen
22. Oktober 2008 . Frankfurt am Main

_______________________________
Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH  Registered Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839  Geschaftsfuhrer Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike, Dr. Dirk Luth, Michael Joseph Ruane, Victoria Elizabeth Silbey

Re: [Trinidad] Missing issue in 1.0.8

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Rottstock, Sven
<Sv...@sungard.de> wrote:
> Ups - so it was my fault. Sorry.

no, since you are not the only one it is jira's fault.
We modified the "template" for Trinidad on JIRA now :)

-M

AW: [Trinidad] Missing issue in 1.0.8

Posted by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de>.
Ups - so it was my fault. Sorry.