Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 20:33:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r365850 - in /lucene/nutch/trunk/src/plugin/protocol-httpclient: ./ lib/ src/java/org/apache/nutch/protocol/httpclient/

Andrzej,
Do you think it would be a good idea to commit it in 0.7 branch for
0.7.2 release? I personally prefer to use released libraries instead of
RC if possible. It does not require a lot of changes and you have
already tested it with existing code...
Piotr

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:

> Andrzej,
> Do you think it would be a good idea to commit it in 0.7 branch for
> 0.7.2 release? I personally prefer to use released libraries instead
> of RC if possible. It does not require a lot of changes and you have
> already tested it with existing code...
> Piotr

I didn't see any problems, I think you can go ahead.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><