Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prakash <pk...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 01:32:26 UTC

Help needed for regular expression extractor

Hi All,

Can anyone help me what would be the solution for following scenario?

Step1: There are two responses get generated (say x.aspx and y.aspx) upon a
request.

The value of the Location parameter in the header of x.aspx(POST Method)
contains: y.aspx?ID=abcdf

y.aspx contains the send parameter as -> ID

Jmeter does not capture the value of the Location  parameter in the header of
x.aspx during the recording(I found the header details of x.aspx contains
Location parameter using Fiddler).

How can I capture the value of variable ID using regular expression from the
header of x.aspx and assign it in the send parameters of y.aspx?

Any help to get the solution will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prakash

Re: Help needed for regular expression extractor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 02/06/2010, Prakash <pk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Can anyone help me what would be the solution for following scenario?

Please don't reply to an old thread with a new question.
Start a new thread by posting a new message to the list.