Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Len Bellemore <Le...@ControlCircle.com> on 2014/06/17 14:39:33 UTC

Xenserver 6.2 SP1 Hotfix 4

Hi Guys,

I've recently upgraded to XenServer 6.2 with CS 4.3.

I've also applied XenServer 6.2 SP1.   Do I need to apply Hotfix 4 as well?

I read that it has some enhancements for CS built into the hotfix, but the release notes also state that I need to set up a dedicated SR for High Availability, which seems a bit odd.

Do I need the hotfix?  If so, do I really need to set up a dedicated HA SR?

Cheers
Len

________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from Control Circle Ltd, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the ControlCircle e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes

RE: Xenserver 6.2 SP1 Hotfix 4

Posted by Len Bellemore <Le...@ControlCircle.com>.
Cool, thanks Tim

Posted by Tim Mackey <tm...@gmail.com>.