Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2012/01/06 11:41:17 UTC

cocoon-parent pom breaking build

Hi guys,

I think the cocoon-parent pom is causing issues.  But as I am using maven3 it might be wise that I don't touch that file as it might break with others still using maven 2.

Can someone using maven 2 take a look if he finds errors in that pom?

Thx in advance,
Robby

Re: cocoon-parent pom breaking build

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Remember we don't make mistakes, we have happy little accidents (Bob Ross)
;)
Something to read http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Posted by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com>.

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 6 January 2012 11:55, Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> wrote:

> Ok. So you’re saying every single file needs the ASL header?  Or do we
> have a list of which files should have that header?

In general each source code and configuration file should have the correct
license header.
The command jenkins performs is:
 mvn clean install -B -U -e -fae -V -T3 -P it -P archetypes

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Curious to find out if that plugin is able to handle different filetypes
> correct as I will need to use different types of commenting for java, css,
> xml etc.

Eclipse has a license plugin and IntelliJ offers similar functionality to
automagically add licenses in new files (or update files that don't have
the proper license).

Posted by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.