Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 07:35:36 UTC

Error-Handling

With permission of Jacob Hookom, I've enabled Exception Handling just like
in Facelets now also for the rest of the JSF-Lifecycle - it will also work
with plain JSP.

I've also cleaned up the stack-traces, so that you actually see causing
exceptions (if any Servlet-Exceptions are in the chain) - this will make for
much less log-scrutinizing for everyone. If you need any further
refinements, please tell us.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Error-Handling

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
very nice!

On 7/24/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With permission of Jacob Hookom, I've enabled Exception Handling just like
> in Facelets now also for the rest of the JSF-Lifecycle - it will also work
> with plain JSP.
>
> I've also cleaned up the stack-traces, so that you actually see causing
> exceptions (if any Servlet-Exceptions are in the chain) - this will make for
> much less log-scrutinizing for everyone. If you need any further
> refinements, please tell us.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --