Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/08/31 21:51:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] a few spec alpha-1 versions

Oki, txs for review, will fix that and redo the.

Wonder why RAT did not find it?
Looks like we have some fishy setup!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
well it should be the case by spec

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
checked JSON spec.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] a few spec alpha-1 versions

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] a few spec alpha-1 versions

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mark,

--