Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/01 09:34:39 UTC

Re: Openeb Box.

:) sorry I didn't review, I will let my brother make it better

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Openeb Box.

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Re-created the center and left box images in Gimp:

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-center.bmp
* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-left.bmp

Used 3d Box Shot Maker to create the actual 3D image but unfortunately
this tool seems to not support anti aliasing. So if anybody knows a
better tool which could be used just let me know.

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-boxshot.bmp

Input Files (Gimp):

* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-center.xcf
* http://people.apache.org/~dsh/openejb-box/openejb-box-left.xcf