Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by pk...@s-und-n.de on 2006/11/20 13:05:05 UTC

Different type of components in wicket.extensions.markup.html.tree.Tree

Hi all,

it took me a while to find wickets new mailing list, at least i hope, this
is the right one since i couldn't find a user list or somewhat else.

Now to my question:
I would like to add different type of components (maybe panels) to my
navigation tree nodes, regarding of the node level. This time, a static
scheme is given with a link, an icon and a label.
I think, the existing approach will avoid this, there is a Tree.html with
the corresponding markup, which is touched everytime.

Any good ideas?

Thx for every answer!
Cheers, Peter

Re: Different type of components in wicket.extensions.markup.html.tree.Tree

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just answered this question on the user list you found. This list is
correct too - sometimes it just takes a while for someone to answer
(and sometimes we forget/ no-one knows, etc). This list is meant for
developer discussions, not so much user discussions.

Eelco