Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com> on 2001/04/02 23:47:44 UTC

Re: UTF8 transcode optimization (was Andy Heninger's new DOM)

Curt,

   Your code looks fine to me, and is a nice enhancement.  I think that it
should go in.

The existing loop was last touched by Dean (version 1.6), and before that
by me (version 1.5), and before that was Dean's original code.  None of
the earlier versions are as tight as yours.

Andy Heninger
IBM, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com