Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SEOGCHAN OH <sx...@psu.edu> on 2006/09/12 21:46:57 UTC

errors in the Packaging step

Dear:

I am looking at the Packaging step in &quot;Writing Web Services by Code Generating Skeleton&quot; of Axis 2 user guide.
I generated java codes using WSDL2Java, but I run into a trouble when I need to ompile them.

According to the guide, I am supposed to copy schemas in the schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans into my class path. However, it is wierd and not clear for me. What I found below schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans is xsb files. Aren't they java classes?

Is anyone who tested this step, and able to tell me exactly what I should do?

Thank you in advance.

Seog-Chan

Re: errors in the Packaging step

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Since I wrote that part I'll try to help ;-) .

These xsb files are needed for the XMLBeans runtime and should be included in
the classpath for the XMLBeans classes to work

There is one class generated also when running WSDL2Java -
TypeSystemHolder.class . That is a bit strange , creating a class when
generating java files ... but it is a feature of xmlbeans.

Anyways, you'll get errors if its not done this way.

HTH,
Robert