Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com> on 2021/10/14 05:40:12 UTC

Table plugin and horizontal scrollbar

I have a table, using the plugin, which contains several images (using
the Image plugin). When I reduce the size of my browser window, I get a
vertical scrollbar but not a horizontal scrollbar. Same when viewed on a
phone.
Is there way for me to add a vertical scrollbar when necessary?

http://photeus.com/ewot2/ is the site.

Thanks,
   Gary

--
Gary Kephart
Facebook: gary.kephart

"The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by lesser men." -- Plato.

Re: Table plugin and horizontal scrollbar

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.
Thanks! That worked.

Gary

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.