Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shahimsha <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/09 15:48:32 UTC

Browser Issue

Hi,
   I am using wicket 1.3 , I had developed a panel and added that panel when
I click on the radio button yes,
   and I removed that panel when I click on option no in the radio group. It
is working fine in fire fox and not working in IE. My code is look like this

final RadioChoice rlvrInd = new RadioChoice("rlvrInd",
					lsRlvrIndChoices, radio choce options);
			rlvrInd.setRequired(true);
			this.add(rlvrInd);

			rlvrInd.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onchange"){
				/*
				 * rolloverPanelflag is used to make the rolloverpanel visible or
invisible.
				 * default value is true.
				 */
				boolean rolloverPanelflag = true;
				protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
					rolloverPanelflag = !rolloverPanelflag;

					if(rolloverPanelflag){
					rollPanel.setVisible(true);

					target.addComponent(rollPanel);

target.appendJavascript("Ricola.init('#"+rollPanel.getMarkupId()+"');");
					}else{
						rollPanel.setVisible(false);

						target.addComponent(rollPanel);

target.appendJavascript("Ricola.init('#"+rollPanel.getMarkupId()+"');");
					}
				}

			});
			rlvrInd.setRequired(true);
			this.add(rlvrInd);

Can anyone help how to make this code work in IE