Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ro...@elastica.com on 2005/05/06 20:50:12 UTC

Anybody order Alistairs book from Pakt?

Just curious if there's anybody here who ordered Alistair MacDonald's SA book
from Pakt and whether they remember how long after ordering did it take to
arrive.

Cheers.

Re: Anybody order Alistairs book from Pakt?

Posted by Jason Frisvold <xe...@gmail.com>.
On 5/6/05, robert@elastica.com <ro...@elastica.com> wrote:
> Just curious if there's anybody here who ordered Alistair MacDonald's SA book
> from Pakt and whether they remember how long after ordering did it take to
> arrive.

I ordered 2 of them...  (home and office) ...

I think it only took a few days to arrive.. I don't remember waiting
very long for it...

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0@gmail.com