Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Wilhite <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/10 14:13:46 UTC

Futon2 (Sammy)

Hello, I have been playing around with the Sammy (couchapp) version of
futon.

I have tried to run the Test Suite but I get the following error for
every test:

|{"error":"bad_request","reason":"invalid UTF-8 JSON: <<>>"}|

I have examined the code and it appears normal, so I was wondering where
else I could look?  Or, perhaps the test suite is not ready for this
version yet?

Re: Futon2 (Sammy)

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
I don't know that anyone's touched that in over a year. Its hard to
say how out of date it is.