Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/10/02 16:14:00 UTC

Re: Removal of cloud-plugin-netapp

As an alternative to removing the code, Christopher - would you be
willing / able to consider fixing it up / updating it's dependencies /
finding a way to help get support for maintaining it?

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.
Unfortunately, that is out of scope for our plans right now. If anyone knows who originally asked for this functionality or who is still using it, we would be interested in having discussions around the use cases these APIs are addressing and then looking into bringing that functionality into our current integration effort (for a future release).

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com