Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com> on 2012/01/04 16:25:01 UTC

review board

Hi all,

I am trying to upload a patch for review but Review Board app is giving
me trouble and complaining about files not being found. I tried to use
"/" or ".." for "Base Directory" field, but no bananas..
If someone could briefly explain what to fill in there, it would be
really helpful..

For the time being, I've attached patch to the issue itself:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-134

cheers,
marijan

Re: review board

Posted by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com>.
Hi Venkat,

On 01/04/2012 04:58 PM, Mahadevan, Venkat wrote:
> Hi Marijan
>
> I generally use "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/rave/trunk/"  for  the base.
thx, that worked [1] ;-)
I think this should be added to Rave documentation..
btw, patch created by Intellij didn't work so I had to use svn diff >
patchname.patch.

cheers
marijan

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/3380/