Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Edwards, Peter" <ed...@genrad.com> on 2000/07/11 11:39:42 UTC

Info request

I have been using Tomcat and was beginning to look into developing a source
code repository when I discovered WebDAV. I then came a full circle back to
Slide but I'm struggling to find information on the Jakarta site.

Where is slide development up to?
Can I get a build of it to test in Tomcat?

Can anyone help please?

Pete

____
Pete Edwards	: Principle Software Engineer, R&D Department, GenRad ADS
			: Orion Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport,
Cheshire, SK3 OXG, United Kingdom
Direct line		: +44 (0)161 491 9127
Fax			: +44 (0)161 491 9106

Email		: edwardsp@genrad.co.uk <ma...@genrad.co.uk>

RE: Info request

Posted by David Chisholm <Da...@i2.com>.
This is the URL I was referred to when I asked the same question.  Perhaps
this should be added to the slide home page at jakarta.apache.org.

http://www.interlog.com/~bcholmes/geek/slide-home.html

David