Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by danielmcquillen <da...@mcquilleninteractive.com> on 2016/02/29 01:29:44 UTC

Consulting help request

Apologies in advance if requests for consulting help aren't appropriate for
this list. (I saw at least one earlier job post so I'm hoping this query is
welcome.)

I was wondering if anybody interested in doing some consulting on a very
specific I/O (#2038) error my Flex/AIR app is getting for a subset of OSX
users during local file save. It's a strange error and I'm at a loss for how
to accurately recreate and address...but comes up often enough that I really
want to find out why it's happening and how to fix.

Please contact me if you're interested, and again apologies to the mods and
readers if requests for consulting help aren't appropriate for the list.

- Daniel McQuillen
daniel@mcquilleninteractive.com
simplediagrams.com
Hobart, Australia.