Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/05/31 15:00:12 UTC

Tapestry JPA

Hi,

Is there a way of obtaining the logged in username from the http session and somehow getting that into JPA so I can log who is making changes inmy DAO layer?

I'm trying to integrate using the EclipseLink history classes but these are all in the JPA layer.

regards,
John

Re: Tapestry JPA

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
If you use Tynamo Security + Apache Shiro then you can get current
authenticated subject via static context:

org.apache.shiro.SecurityUtils.getSubject()

http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team