Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Paul Mancheno H." <pm...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/11 17:04:12 UTC

Reset/PowerOff remote Windows using Guacamole

Hi friends.

Please, How do I can reset or powerOff a remote Windows (10/8) using
Guacamole?

Best regards,
Paul.

Re: Reset/PowerOff remote Windows using Guacamole

Posted by Andrew Sedlak <as...@g-lux.com.au>.
Either that or run the following command:
shutdown /s /t 0

Or you can change /s to /r for a reboot

On 12/09/2016 17:55, Chris Cook wrote:
> While in an RDP session, use the alternate 3-key combo. If memory serves in a Windows rdp session its ctrl-alt-end or ctrl-alt-insert
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 11, 2016, at 13:29, Paul Mancheno H. <pm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi friends.
>>
>> Please, How do I can reset or powerOff a remote Windows (10/8) using
>> Guacamole?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Paul.
> THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to info@jlsautomation.com and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

---

Re: Reset/PowerOff remote Windows using Guacamole

Posted by Chris Cook <co...@jlsautomation.com>.