Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/06/29 00:24:30 UTC

A description HEAD Contents

Hola a Todos:

I'm about to update my test jetspeed install to the latest and greatest
code in cvs HEAD branch.

Is there any description of the enhancements that HEAD has against 1.3a2
? ( to say a stable well known release ) ..

TIA

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re: A description HEAD Contents

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
> Frans Thamura wrote:
>
> Raphael,
>
>  I love if you want to read my last email, UAT for JetSpeed,. There is more than 5 todo for you.
>
> UAT is User Acceptance Test, means a testing done by an user (like me) which I am not a developer
> of JetSpeed.
>
> the scenario in Word document..

Please, don't use word format. You have so many lovely portable format to chose from:
text, html, rtf, xdocs, etc...

> Yah,, I am trying to find out..
>
> 1. the button min, max, edit, great.
> 2. .xreg ?? I still don't know how to use it

Look into the mailing list archive for jetspeed dev and user, I sent a description of
these files and their behavior several times already.

> 3. a psml xsd, but this is not a XSD standar, but castor standard??? strange..

Xschema is a big mess, the schema DTD changed a lot between revisions and not some
tools still implement older revisions of the Xschema spec.

> Raphael,
>
> Did you read my UAT for 1.3a2, from my last week email?

Not yet, anything requiring thought and attention sits in my inbox for some time until
I have some time to think about it and answer... I still have yours in my inbox, expect
an answer in a couple of days (most likely tuesday evening). I only answer quickly to
simple questions ;/

> I think that can be your next Todo.
>
> Or do you want to review my installation in jetspeed???? I will send it to you???
>

> If you interest, I will update to that UAT, so you all can read and understand it more easily.

Please don't send it to me, I already recieve more emails that I can really cope with
and if you it directly to me, you'll be completely dependant on my schedule whereas by
sending to the list I'm sure they are plenty of people who can help you solving at least
the simple issues.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net

Re: A description HEAD Contents