Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Piviul <pi...@riminilug.it> on 2020/04/09 13:19:45 UTC

Re: Guacamole Shared Drive

Tushar Jain ha scritto il 03/04/20 alle 17:56:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way in Guacamole Menu, that while uploading files in shared
> drive (which was enabled from Connection properties), the user is
> allowed to create sub-folders, and to delete existing files, if any?
in guacamole menu I think no but on the PC you can. If you have checked
<enable drive> in the section <Device Redirection> of the connection,
you should have a network <Drive name> where you can see, delete or add
files to the shared folder.

Piviul

RE: Guacamole Shared Drive

Posted by Tushar Jain <tu...@hitachi.mgrmnet.com>.
Hi,

Yes, with the PC one can, but I am not publishing the entire PC on
guacamole, but just a Remote App. Hence was looking for an option in
guacamole menu itself, where one could create subfolders and delete existing
files.

Thanks.

Tushar Jain ha scritto il 03/04/20 alle 17:56:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way in Guacamole Menu, that while uploading files in shared
> drive (which was enabled from Connection properties), the user is
> allowed to create sub-folders, and to delete existing files, if any?
in guacamole menu I think no but on the PC you can. If you have checked
<enable drive> in the section <Device Redirection> of the connection, you
should have a network <Drive name> where you can see, delete or add files to
the shared folder.

Piviul

**Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received
this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C -
6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India*
*
*
*'Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail'.*