Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/11/28 06:30:09 UTC

Ignite with Drools

Gianfranco,

I just found this repository for Drools integration:
https://github.com/apacheignite/drools-ignite

It looks a bit abandoned. Do you have plans to pick it back up?

Thanks,
D.

Re: Ignite with Drools

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Gianfranco Murador <mu...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hello Dmitriy , in this period I’m quite busy, but I'd like to continue
> to develop the integration module.
> If you  need space for other projects I can still host the project under my
> root github.
> Sorry for my absence, but I hope to have the time available after the
> first half of December.

Thanks Gianfranco! Would be great if you could pick it up whenever you get
a chance. It is definitely an important integration to have.

Re: Ignite with Drools

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@apache.org>.