Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by juliocest <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 18:19:38 UTC

How to know when the message is built and rebuilt in Axis2?

Hi,

I would like to know in what part of Axis2 can I obtain information about
where the message is built (sender) and rebuilt (receiver).

For example:

I need to know when the message start to be built and when the message
construction is finished. Where can I collect these information? In what
class? Where is the beginnig and the end of message construction?

Could be in handlers? How to do it?

Thanks.

Julio

Re: How to know when the message is built and rebuilt in Axis2?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know in what part of Axis2 can I obtain information about
> where the message is built (sender) and rebuilt (receiver).
>
> For example:
>
> I need to know when the message start to be built and when the message
> construction is finished.
In the sever side its start at the transport receiver , it creates a
message from the incoming stream  , in the out message it is done  by
message receiver.
>  Where can I collect these information? In what
> class? Where is the beginnig and the end of message construction?
>
> Could be in handlers? How to do it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Julio

Deepal