Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Z W <mp...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 08:47:45 UTC

fileset and directory to get for loop to work - How ?

Hi

In a target, I have

<ac:for param="files">

<fileset dir="${test_dir}">

<filename name="warmup.jmx"/>

<filename name="CI.jmx"/>

</fileset>

<ac:sequential>

<condition property="@{files}">

<isset property="@{files}">

<echo>Test case @{files}</echo>

<antcall target="start"/>

<antcall target="stop"/>

</isset>

</condition>

</ac:sequential>

</ac:for>

But I keep getting this error

C:\A.xml:9: C:\Documents\${test_dir} not found.

Warmup.jmx and CI.jmx files are stored on a network folder in
\\foo\test<file://foo/test>directory.

How can I change this ${test_dir} to point to \\foo\test
<file://foo/test>to see those files ? I tried assigning test_dir with
\\foo\test <file://foo/test> value and still gets the same error.

Thanks for your response and help.

AW: fileset and directory to get for loop to work - How ?

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
> <ac:for param="files">
>   <fileset dir="${test_dir}">
>     <filename name="warmup.jmx"/>
>     <filename name="CI.jmx"/>
>   </fileset>
>   <ac:sequential>

only <sequential> as it comes from Ant core and not from AntContrib

>     <condition property="@{files}">
>       <isset property="@{files}">
>         <echo>Test case @{files}</echo>
>         <antcall target="start"/>
>         <antcall target="stop"/>

I dont think that <isset> support nested tasks ...

>       </isset>
>     </condition>
>   </ac:sequential>
> </ac:for>
>
> But I keep getting this error
>
> C:\A.xml:9: C:\Documents\${test_dir} not found.
>
> Warmup.jmx and CI.jmx files are stored on a network folder in
> \\foo\test<file://foo/test>directory.
>
> How can I change this ${test_dir} to point to \\foo\test
> <file://foo/test>to see those files ? I tried assigning test_dir with
> \\foo\test <file://foo/test> value and still gets the same error.

test_dir=\\\\foo\test

Backslashes have to be quotet in property files.

Jan