Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Lin, Yaxiong" <li...@mayo.edu> on 2003/09/10 21:43:50 UTC

xmlrpc on ibm/zOS mainframe

I am getting "Error: Server Returned Invalid Response" when I try to test the XmlRpc client on IBM/zOS mainframe with command: "java org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient http://r0095122:8080 echo test 123".  The XmlRpc server runs on my NT workstation.  The same command runs ok on NT.

I am running xmlrpc 1.1 on both client and the server.  I had the similar problem with xmlrpc 1.0 almost 2 years ago.  At that time John Wilson suggested  to hardcode the setting on the encoding in xmlrpc.java.   Unfortunately I forgot the details of the change.

Does anyone have any success in running xmlrpc 1.1 on IBM mainframe (zOS)?

Thanks.

- Yaxiong