Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Gomez Henri <ne...@slib.fr> on 2001/02/22 15:15:00 UTC

apache + linux + xalan/xerces + mod_xslt => SIGSEGV !

Hi,

Just build the RPM for xalan-c 1.1 for Linux Redhat boxes.

It's available at : ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/xalan-c/

Both source and binaries (i386) RPMs.

Also available at : ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/xerces-c/

I've also release a mod_xslt RPM based on code in xalan-c 1.1
and build against latest Apache 1.3.17 (mod_ssl 2.8.0)

Available at : ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/mod_xslt_xalan/

The big problem here since Apache failed to start since mod_xslt.so
link against libpthreads.

Questions:

- Could we avoid libpthreads to be linked with it ?
- libxalan-c.so and libxerces-c.so are also linked against libpthreads could
we fixe them
  or do you know if there is a patch around for Apache 1.3 under Linux 2.2 /
glibc 2.1 ?