Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jan Dolonen <j....@intermedia.uio.no> on 2005/01/11 17:06:41 UTC

proxypass and session variables

Hi,
I have created a session variable that disappears in the proxypass
version of our website. When I access our lenya site directly through
port 8080 it all works well, but when I access the site through
Apache's proxypass function the session variable is not there..

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Jan Dolonen

Re: proxypass and session variables

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Jan Dolonen wrote:
> Hi,
> I have created a session variable that disappears in the proxypass
> version of our website. When I access our lenya site directly through
> port 8080 it all works well, but when I access the site through Apache's
> proxypass function the session variable is not there..

see the note on
http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/deployment/proxying.html

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss