Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rahul Mehta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/24 10:08:54 UTC

complex phrase plugin install

Hi,

I want to install complex phrase plugin this one.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1604?focusedCommentId=12923982&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12923982

I had done following step and got an error :

   - configure maven path variable in .bashrc
      - http://maven.apache.org/download.html#Installation
   - download the ComplexPhrase.zip
   - run the mvn -e package command in ComplexPhrase Folder
      - [INFO]
      - [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
      - [INFO]
      - [INFO] Error configuring:
      org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin. Reason: ERROR: Cannot
      override read-only parameter: resources in goal: resources:resources
      - [INFO]
      - [INFO] Trace
      - org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error
      configuring: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin. Reason:
      ERROR: Cannot override read-only parameter: resources in goal:
      resources:resources
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:723)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
      -        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
      -        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
      Method)
      -        at
      -        at
      -        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
      -        at
      -        at
      org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
      -        at
      -        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
      - Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginConfigurationException:
      Error configuring:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin. Reason:
      ERROR: Cannot override read-only parameter: resources in goal:
      resources:resources
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.validatePomConfiguration(DefaultPluginManager.java:1157)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:705)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:468)
      -        at
      org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
      -        ... 17 more
      - [INFO]

Please suggest how to solve this error.

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Mehta

Re: complex phrase plugin install

Posted by meghana <me...@amultek.com>.
is this for wildcard search  and search for misspell words. i need the same
to do in my application.

Re: complex phrase plugin install

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I want to install complex phrase plugin this one.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1604?focusedCommentId=12923982&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12923982
>
> I had done following step and got an error :

'mvn package' works for me. (Apache Maven 3.0.3)