Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Amit Pandey <am...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/24 19:59:37 UTC

Add node automatically to Ignite

Hi,

I have a cluster of Ignite nodes running with persistence with docker. So
we activate the cluster programmatically the first time and it works fine.

However , when a node fails and we have to add a new node in its place we
are seeing that its not joining the cluster.

is there anyway to fix this ?

regards

Re: Add node automatically to Ignite

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.