Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/19 15:14:10 UTC

Large amount of PageOverflowIOExceptions per second

I see a large amount of PageOverflowIOExceptions being thrown (~ 60/sec) when producing messages.
Is this to be expected or does this perhaps indicate an issue in the broker configuration?
(note the exception doesn't bubble up, it is caught internally to handle a "split" situation.)

Re: Large amount of PageOverflowIOExceptions per second

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I wouldn't expect that to be normal behavior, but I don't use transactions
so I can't say for certain.  But my starting assumption would be that that
means something's wrong in your setup or in the behavior of your
producers/consumers.

Tim