Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/27 20:12:32 UTC

Timing between MessageDecoder.decode and IoHandlerAdapter.sessionOpened

Looks like it is possible for my custom decoder to get
invoked before sessionOpened takes place. Can anyone
confirm this? Should functionality I'm doing in
sessionOpened be moved to sessionCreated?

Thanks, S.D.

https://issues.apache.org:443/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Re: Timing between MessageDecoder.decode and IoHandlerAdapter.sessionOpened

Posted by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com>.
Doesn't look like that is the case. I placed my setup
code in session.created prior to adding the cusom
decoder to the filter chain and it appears to have
resolved the problem.

I have a test harness for my prototype which basically
blasts requests to my MINA proxy server. It is very
much linked to my code at the moment.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com>.
Looks like this was the case, moving some of setup
code to session.created instead of opened looks like
it resolved the problem. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks, S.D.