Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Molloy <sm...@opentext.com> on 2013/11/24 21:02:17 UTC

Distributed MLT

Hi, I've logged SOLR-5480 about making the MLT handler distributable (MLT component part of search handler was already covered). I've attached a first patch to it and will continue
 working on improving it but would welcome any feedback on the approach.

Speaking of approach, what's the standard setup to run and debug while working in Sorl handler code? I'm used to eclipse with maven projects, web projects deployed in tomcat inside of eclipse being resynchronized for any change I make in java code. The closest
 I found so far is to run ant to build the war, reimport it in eclipse and redeploy it in the eclipse tomcat. I'm sure there's a better way... :)

Thanks,

Steve