Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gogineni, Pratima" <pg...@selectica.com> on 2001/03/09 21:28:36 UTC

datasources & action servlet

Hi,

I was wondering if I could configure the action servlet to pick up the
datasources from a different file (not struts-config).

I am trying to auto-generate the struts app for different users - the thing
is the action mappings are the same for all of them so I would prefer to use
a constant struts-config file for the action mappings.

but the data sources are dependent on user input and know way of knowing
what they could be ahead of time - I would like to place this info in a
different file. Would anyone happen to know what the best way to do this is?

thanks
Pratima