Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2011/08/29 03:56:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Apollo 1.0 Beta 5

Hi Everyone,

It's been a couple of months weeks since the last Apollo beta release.
Since then several new and noteworthy features have been implemented including:

 * APLO-67 - Support an `auto-delete:true` header on the STOMP
subscribe frame to auto delete queues when the subscription ends
 * APLO-70 - Add per-destination queue quota
 * APLO-34 - Allow a STOMP subscription to control message flow using
a credit window
 * APLO-68 - Add support for TCP-level keepalive
 * APLO-74 - Support setting the timestamp header on received messages
 * APLO-75 - Support setting the redelivered header on redelivered messages
 * APLO-56 - Change to a terser configuration scheme for ACL definitions
 * APLO-81 - Include message counters on the producer/consumer links
on the destination stats in the REST API.
 * APLO-80 - Separate message statistics for durable subs from queues.
 * APLO-82 - Add a new /dest-metrics REST route which collects the
metrics for queues, topics and dsubs.
 * APLO-83 - Apollo REST API should support cookie/session based authentication
 * APLO-71 - Apollo plugins should be easy to configure
 * APLO-77 - Provide connection aggregation in the REST API
 * APLO-78 - Provide message statistics (for topics) in the REST API

This will probably be the last beta release before we go 1.0, so I
really hope folks take time to try out!

You can find the release notes at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12317041&styleName=Text&projectId=12311310&Create=Create

The new release candidate has been staged to nexus under:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-070/

Binary distros can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-070/org/apache/activemq/apache-apollo/1.0-beta5/

Source code distros can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-070/org/apache/activemq/apollo-project/1.0-beta5/

The build was tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-apollo/tags/apollo-project-1.0-beta5/

The project website for that version has been staged to:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/versions/1.0-beta5/website/index.html

Please vote to approve this release

[ ] +1 Release Apache ActiveMQ Apollo 1.0 Beta 5

Here's my +1

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Apollo 1.0 Beta 5

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Apollo 1.0 Beta 5

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net