Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/06/13 10:15:14 UTC

Remove some bsh scripts into content application

Hi to all,

while I'm converting some content bsh script to groovy I have seen that there are some bsh scripts into the following folder:

applications\content\src\org\ofbiz\content

clearCurrentContent.bsh (empty only ASF header)
clearCurrentDataResource.bsh (empty only ASF header)
lruadd.bsh
lruaddDataResource.bsh

I have seen that probably they are not referenced in any places so may I can remove it ?

Thanks in advance
Marco

Re: Remove some bsh scripts into content application

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
I think it's fine Marco, I don't know much about the content component
though, but I think the empty scripts at least could be removed.

-Scott