Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2016/10/03 18:01:58 UTC

Please read and signs the Podling Report Reminder

Hello,

Dear PPMC members, please see if you agree and if you want to
add/remove something, then sign when you think the report is ready:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2016#preview

Thanks!

Sunday, October 2, 2016, 3:13:39 PM, johndament@apache.org wrote:

> Dear podling,

> Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
> prepare your quarterly board report.
>
> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 19 October 2016, 10:30 am PDT.
> The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
> report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
> before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
> submission (Wed, October 05).
>
> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
> PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
> very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
> meeting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> The Apache Incubator PMC
>
> Submitting your Report
>
> ----------------------

> *   Your project name
> *   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
>     the project or necessarily of its field
> *   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
>     towards graduation.
> *   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
>     aware of
> *   How has the community developed since the last report
> *   How has the project developed since the last report.

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2016
>
> Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
> this page is created from a template.
>
> Mentors
> -------
>
> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
> the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
> following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
> for the Incubator PMC.
>
> Incubator PMC

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Please read and sign the Podling Report

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
I have added a sentence about PODLINGNAMESEARCH-107. Thank you guys!

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Report signed-off.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Please read and sign the Podling Report

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Ugh... subject fixed.

Monday, October 3, 2016, 8:01:58 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Dear PPMC members, please see if you agree and if you want to
> add/remove something, then sign when you think the report is ready:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2016#preview
>
> Thanks!
>

> Sunday, October 2, 2016, 3:13:39 PM, johndament@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Dear podling,
>>
>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
>> Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
>> prepare your quarterly board report.
>>
>> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 19 October 2016, 10:30 am PDT.
>> The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
>> report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
>> before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
>> submission (Wed, October 05).
>>
>> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
>> PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
>> very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
>> meeting.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> The Apache Incubator PMC
>>
>> Submitting your Report
>>
>> ----------------------

>> *   Your project name
>> *   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
>>     the project or necessarily of its field
>> *   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
>>     towards graduation.
>> *   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
>>     aware of
>> *   How has the community developed since the last report
>> *   How has the project developed since the last report.

>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2016
>>
>> Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
>> this page is created from a template.
>>
>> Mentors
>> -------
>>
>> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
>> the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
>> following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
>> for the Incubator PMC.
>>
>> Incubator PMC

 Daniel Dekany