Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Лъчезар Симеонов <la...@abv.bg> on 2014/08/27 18:41:04 UTC

Bulgarian translation

 	 Hello there OpenOffice team,
I would like to volunteer for the translation of your website into Bulgarian. I do have experience in translation services and currently I could assure you that I have more than 3 successfully translated books with 250+ pages each.

If you decide that you could use my help, feel free to contact me with more information about the project at that e-mail address.

Sincerely,
Lachezar Simeonov

Re: Bulgarian translation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 27/08/2014 Лъчезар Симеонов wrote:
> Hello there OpenOffice team, I would like to volunteer for the
> translation of your website into Bulgarian. I do have experience in
> translation services and currently I could assure you that I have
> more than 3 successfully translated books with 250+ pages each.

Welcome! You are definitely skilled and we can surely use your help to
bring the Bulgarian site up-to-date.

> If you decide that you could use my help, feel free to contact me

I'm CCing Nicky to make sure that there is no ongoing work about this,
since I see that both
http://www.openoffice.org/bg/ and
http://www.openoffice.org/bg-test/
are still in English.

If no work has already been done, we can regenerate a ZIP file for you
to translate offline. More information:
http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

(Note to other volunteers: I expect the xx pages to undergo a full
revision from the experience with the hu site; so it is better to wait a
few days to see if we can send Lachezar the updated xx package).

Regards,
   Andrea.