Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 06:10:53 UTC

can i modifie date format

MS SQL database have one date format

solr have one date format

web page show have one date format

why not user config date format, solr read date format rule,

maybe like this, http://cn2.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

now solr 1.1 date format is YYYY/MM/DD H:I:S?

--
regards
jl

Re: can i modifie date format

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
James, there is actually already an active thread currently discussing the
various issues of Solr's date format going on, with a lot of details
about the various places formatting might be different, and the issues
involved with allowing more configuration, you may want to catchu pp with
that thread and reply there...

    http://www.nabble.com/dates---times-tf3722932.html

The short answer is: at the moment no there is no mechanim for customizing
the Solr format, but the Format is a very universal one, and i would be
extremely suprised if it were not possible to get MySQL to format dates in
that way.

: MS SQL database have one date format
:
: solr have one date format
:
: web page show have one date format
:
: why not user config date format, solr read date format rule,
:
: maybe like this, http://cn2.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
:
: now solr 1.1 date format is YYYY/MM/DD H:I:S?
:
:
:
: