Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 19:23:33 UTC

Re: Dialog issue during ADF->Trinidad migration

Not here... it's still failing although I have a /faces/* mapping

My setup is:
MyFaces Core & Impl 1.2.0 -- Toma -- Trini 1.2.4 -- facelets
I read(google) it is bound to the Core JSF implementation and that it
was recently corrected in Sun's own RI.
--> does someone know whether it has already been corrected in the MF
Core 1.2.1 implementation?

Speaking of: while trying to acquire the latest jar from the Apache
trunk "http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk_1.2.x", when
trying to mvn(almost any target), I always get this error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.copyFile(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/io/
File;Ljava/lang/String;[Lorg/codehaus/plexus/util/FileUtils
$FilterWrapper;)

It seems smth is wrongly referenced/forgotten.
Google told me it was an (Apache) config error.
As it's still pending, I was wondering: how do other people get this
jar? (ideas?) I can hardly imagine I'm the only one trying this ;-)

--Wolf

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
Oops. Hope you had a backup.
Are the plexus guys aware of it/even better: remedying it?

Or is this adressed by the latest M2 2.0.8 version?
I'm afraid not: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13139&styleName=Text&projectId=10500&Create=Create
  (don't see any mention of it)
Too bad.
Apart from this M2 problem, I posted the mail as, when using
tr:inputDate, the popup I got caused the missing adf resource error.
And to say that I migrated from Tomahawk to Trinidad just because
t:inputCalendar kept throwing me errors, grrrrr, not one working date
picker component, it's a bummer.
You have any idea whether this adf is corrected in MF Core 1.2.1?

--Wolf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
it is a plexus bug;